Associate Director, Ivy League Tutoring
Ivy League Tutoring works with students of all ages with a broad range of abilities and needs. I began working with ILT in 1992 while still a graduate student, and was promoted to Associate Director in 1997. I left in 2000 when I completed my PhD, and rejoined the agency for the 2015-2016 academic year. At ILT, I have:
- served on the management team,
- planned individual curricula; taught in weekly one-on-one sessions; worked closely with parents.
- managed our suburban branch office,
- hiring and training tutors, and supervising staff,
- evaluating entering students and matching them with tutors.
- transferred the tutoring schedule onto Google calendars, and maintained it.
- written procedural handbooks, such as the one excerpted on the "technical writing" page.